Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Found the motivation to blog again! Found the motivation to get moving on the bike more too after putting in ten hours on it over the course of last week. Sometimes when the motivation to do something is lost, you just have to do more of it, and more of it, and more...It is summer now and that means, well it will fly by! I'm out for the Cheq 100, this year because I should put in a full weekend at the guard to get ready for the trip to Africa. Next year though, ill be sure to fit it in to the schedule.
The Sandwich 50 came and went, 6th place. Almanzo 100 came and went, 7hrs and 25 min. both races placed further back than I wanted too, but conditions for both events were not as ideal. Still finished both with decency though.
Red Wing is up this weekend for the MN Series, my favorite course and the defending Comp champ, if that means anything. It does to me though! Say posted for a recap

porco cane

No comments:

Post a Comment