Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fo' Shizzle



Fo' Shizzle this has been a crazy year! Em and I ushered in a new hit man for our Applen Mafia. His name is Nico and he takes no S&%*! He has recently adopted the call of the Howler monkey to express is anger. On top of that traveled to Galena, Ill. for some vacationing, spent two weeks on Honduras with the Air Guard giving medical aid to 6500 Hondurans and whooping up on them in soccer every night. Completed 30 crazy credits at WSU, and got some W's on the new mtn bike!!! Worst of all though, watched my dad widdle away as he battles throat cancer. He is rebounding though and will be riding his bike in the spring. Hopefully 2012 I can get double the amount of wins on the mtn bike with more endurance events planned and spend more family time and less time with my head in the books for school. 'Tis the season to crush gravel and It's time to send in my postcards for some events. Porco Cane!

No comments:

Post a Comment